Conditions of Use
General Terms and Disclaimers
- TFXRacing.com's website was created for the exclusive use of our customers, and is intended for research and buying purposes only. NoTFXRacing.com print or online publication may be duplicated, redistributed or modified in whole or part without prior written authorization from TFXRacing.com.
- TFXRacing.com reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this agreement at any time. Your continued use of the service constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by TFXRacing.com. If at any time the terms and conditions of this agreement are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease all use of the service. If the General Terms and Conditions provided on our website do not answer your specific questions, or if you need more detailed information, please email TFXRacing.com at info at tfxracing.com.
- TFXRacing.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the service, including the interactive areas, at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability. TFXRacing.com may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the service at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content (including the interactive areas), without prior notice or liability.
- TFXRacing.com does not permit registration and purchases by and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 18.
- You grant to TFXRacing.com the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any content that you place on the service without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
- Pricing, product availability and offers are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to make changes without notice due to market conditions, manufacturer or supplier product discontinuation, or typographical, photographic or technical errors in online or print advertising. Product and packaging depicted may differ from stock available at time of shipment. We reserve the right to substitute equivalent items.
- Transactions between you and TFXRacing.com shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Nebraska without regard to the laws regarding conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- This agreement, the policies printed on the TFXRacing.com's website constitute the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein, and cannot be modified except in a written agreement signed by both parties.
- Unless otherwise specified, this website is presented solely for the purpose of promoting products available in the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates. This site is controlled and operated by TFXRacing.com from its offices within the state of Nebraska, United States of America. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with other applicable laws, including local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Any litigation regarding this agreement or any transaction between the customer and TFXRacing.com shall be brought in the state or federal courts located in Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, and the customer hereby agrees and submits to such jurisdiction and venue as proper.
- Due to the fast-moving and changing nature of the automotive industry, prices, promotions and product availability are subject to change without notice. We do our best to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information, but errors may occur and we reserve the right to make changes without notice.
Typographic, Photographic and Technical Errors
- Although we do our best to achieve 100% accuracy, occasionally errors and inaccuracies may occur. If you encounter an error or inaccuracy, please inform us so that we may correct it.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- All merchandise is sold AS IS. TFXRacing.com makes no warranty as to the performance of any merchandise sold. We are not responsible for automotive downtime, damage incurred, etc. TFXRacing.com does not warrant that the functions contained in any product sold will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. TFXRacing.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of any product purchased in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. This disclaimer by TFXRacing.com in no way affects the terms of a manufacturer's warranty, if any.
- You (and not TFXRacing.com) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction not covered byparty on purchases made with our company. In no event shall TFXRacing.com's total liability to you for any and all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort [including, but manufacturer warranty or additional product protection purchased from us or a third not limited to, negligence] or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, to TFXRacing.com for the specific merchandise at issue.